2/26/15

No really tho.

So typical. I say I'm taking time off blogging then blog three posts in a row. But I just really want to share two things. First I was featured in the polymer clay bible, polymerclaydaily.com. I'm freaking out! It's a short read and it makes me sound all smart and stuff, go look.
Second I got this amazing box from Linda of teapotsandtelephones. As soon as I opened this cute box:
She knows all about my oversupply panic! This little note made me laugh way too much.
Little baggies with little notes.
I love random I don't knows!
I'm so lucky. The people I've met over the internet, sheesh. What did we ever do before? Honestly, I felt like the loneliest alien. Now I'm so normal it's ridic. (Well that's also the meds but yeah.)
 
 

9 comments:

neshuma said...

Praise Jah mujer, you have ARRIVED!!!
I'm so proud of you! I'm even sending the
PCD link to *my* mother~!

StaroftheEast said...

Yaay, lucky girl, you.

Mardi said...

Totally Fanci-fabulous!

Angi in hana said...

Congrats! U r kinda getting famous, wow, so well deserved, aloha, angi in Hana

Unknown said...

Congrats! Well deserving....and best of all you share....for us to learn. Admire y more than y know!

Thoughtfulhands said...

That is so cool you were featured...

Beatnheart said...

Yes!! you rocked the polymer the second you got it in your hot little hands...you could make a piece of dog poo look good...

You deserve this awesome haul...who else would be able to make such amazing things with whatever comes her way.

You and your groupies....please pop on by my blog...the folks at The GREATERGOOD shop have given me a $50 gift certificate to spend anyway you choose in their online shop...you have to comment to win...so come on over girls...good luck..

Unknown said...

Wow - wish I had all those goodies....enjoy your 'time off' - looking forward to reading your wise words again.
And see new creations - plus the animal gifs, not least!

Jeannine said...

What great loot! Can't wait to see what comes from it all =)